Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gonna Live!

I think I'm actually about to quit the employment game. I have a couple of active music projects now, both of which need much attention. Also, I need to go to NYC for awhile. I have a few financial goals to reach, then I'll be very much free to fix my life, as in make it something I want to be a part of.

Only I can make myself happy, so I'm gonna do that by being me as much as I can.

Maybe the 30 year mark is playing a part in all this. Who cares? I'm doing it!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Sorry to be a comment whore tonight/eRr today. Doing this is a good way to get primed to write my bye bye to the 30's. As far as being 30, I was happy to make it to that age. My 30's were where I lived my life totally out loud. One mistake followed by success after another. I can say that I had an equal combination of good and bad. And by bad I mean lows that I thought only my 20's saw. And I was totally being me and for the most part happy.

Have you ever seen the movie Harold and Maud? Bud Cort, Ruth Gordon, released 1970. good little flick about life.