Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Friday, January 1, 2010

Well...

The day turned out okay enough. I'm used to people coming into the shop and obnoxiously playing their best riffs at a high volume, and no matter how good they are, it gets old really quick. Today, there was one guy playing Chet Atkins songs at a reasonable volume. It was so nice, I told hum that he was the first customer ever to be invited to turn up the volume and play all day. My work day ended with a guy from a church utilizing his tax exemption, but being completely mild mannered and cooperative when asked to fill out the required paperwork. Nice day...

Oh yeah, best of all, I spent half of my lunch break with the missus! Still working on paying her bail...

No comments: