Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

No Good Can Come Of Some Things

Apparently Little Wayne had a shitty turn out tonight. I don't like him at all, despite some people's efforts to impress me. Okay, maybe one or two of his several hundred tracks were ok. The point is, I'm ashamed of people's laziness. As many people talk about how much they love his music, you'd think the show would be packed.

I went in to work 45 minutes early today to spend some quality time with The Missus, but I was blocked by all the freight that had come in earlier. Dang.

It's gonna freeze. Hard. No snow. Shit.

I am in one of those states where I'd like to punch myself in the mouth until I broke teeth and my face was a pulpy, bloody, unrecognizable blob. It all started with trusting someone, so I can't say I recommend it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The misus? Do you have a lady now?

jake hooker said...

I have a Gibson Les Paul Custom on layaway. It silently dawned on me that that would be her name.

Poppy Robbie said...

That's understandable, Jake. I've named my Gretsch "Gretchen" for obvious reasons.