Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Post

Today was beautiful, with the cool breeze and sunny skies. I put a new guitar on layaway, a Les Paul Vintage Pro. Then, I spent the turn of the year with friends. A great way to end the year.

It's 1:17 am, New Year's Day, 2010. I have work in a few hours, my cat is sick, I have a blind spot in the center of my field of vision, similar to that of a migraine, but it's been there for several days, and worst of all, well, if you know me well at all, I don't have to say it. For those who might not know me that well, think of every couple you saw kissing at midnight, and whatever feeling comes to mind, take its intensity and apply it to gut-twisting negativity.

The good news- my year can only get better.

1 comment:

denise said...

I can completely identify with that feeling. I hate New Years Eve most of the time. Everyone all coupled up and that midnight part...yeah. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for my friends and all but it takes a little something out of me to be around all that. I hate most of the holidays.