Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Been Sick All Day

I remember rolling over 2 or 3 times today. The rest of the time, I was dreaming of grim landscapes, made out of dried up flesh and body parts. There were beat poets in freight trailers, telling me that we were headed for a war of the mind, but anything was going to be better than what we knew before. There were beings called "Hurled Shushy", which were basically old dead bodies, thrown at you as a gift from the world around you.

One of the most dreadful part was that after the apocalypse that led to all this, the spirits of the innocent became the new race, and their initial goal was to make sacrifices of all the intellects, as they were evil and had evil powers.

There was also a cavern made of damaged plastic, which formed hideous faces. The concept of the cavern was that it was irreparable and symbolized pure despair.

There was much more to it all, but I'd have to bring up real world things I don't wanna write about.

1 comment:

denise said...

i have recurring apocalypse dreams. maybe once or twice a month but they do frighten me. they are always different but the apocalypse is definitely the theme. maybe i'm worried about my soul or something but it's happened for years. it, along with tornado dreams, are the only motifs that show up on a regular basis during my slumbers. kinda strange.