Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Whoa.

I had a dream that I died of natural causes at an old age, but still feeling spiritually young. I wasn't afraid, in fact, it was the most awesome experience ever.

After a moment, I awoke in another life for the first time, but with a full awareness of my death of this life. In that later life, I died in the strangest possible plane crash. Still not afraid of death.

Again, I awoke in a different life. I was with my mom, the one I have now, at a flea market of sorts, and I was shuffling through some comic books, specifically the Wolverine and Tupac Shakur mini-series that Mike Molina had (in the dream) been raving about, and the Punisher/ Walking Dead/ Predator series that was taking the world by storm. In that life, I had a conversation with my mom about my previous lives and deaths, in which I was truly excited to have the opportunity to live and die again. I remember clearly saying that I really loved this life I have now, until my moment of death, which woke me up in a good mood.

The only grim thing was in the third life, my mom explained our minds to me, and I realized that we are all computer parts, existing only to help run things for the efficiency of a higher power. I was still happy though.

No comments: