Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bedding

I'm not the dude that makes his bed, unless I've just washed my sheets, which means it's either July or December, so when I stumble into my room, the pillow is exactly where it should be.

So why, in the name of whoever strikes you as important, would I grab the pillow and move it over?

I flail in my sleep, sure, but when I wake up, I have to leave the perfect position, the position for which I've flailed all night. Does it not stand to reason that my pillow is motherfucking as it should be?

Why, pray tell, do I move my pillow when I get into bed? Furthermore, why can I never remember a comfortable position?

No comments: