Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Friday, January 20, 2012

Update on the Rescue of My Brain from the Clutches of Madness

Not a lot to write about at the moment, just wanted to report that I'm still sustaining happiness, and have enjoyed a philosophical mental journey for the first time in many years. I imagined the possibility that my perception of actuality is entirely unique to me, and everyone I interact with is momentarily visiting it, as I will for them when I'm dreaming, which I equate to astral projection. Strangely, anyone who attempts to prove me wrong can be perceived as an agent sent to keep the mystery intact, likely for my own sanity. That's a brief synopsis, I actually thought very intricately about it. Anyway, I've let cure the concrete of my being of a sound and focused mind. Fear and depression no longer weigh me down, and I am truthfully hopeful for the future. I can't entirely shake the fact that I still miss someone, but that's okay, I've missed someone or another my whole life. I am blessed with a certain lack of concern for many a mental and emotional ball and chain. I recommend everyone everywhere live in a fantasy, otherwise the universe will lose all color, and flavor, and become entirely bland.

No comments: