Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Revelations

I reluctantly went to a gentlemen's club last night with a couple of friends I hadn't seen in a long time, and unexpectedly found myself in the right mindset for the venture. I admit I'm far less interested in this kind of thing than most rock n' rollers are supposed to be, in fact, the industry often depresses me. Anyway, a couple of the entertainers reminded me of some works of art, which inspired me to research Frank Frazetta and Alphonse Mucha, which has inspired me to draw and paint more and also to celebrate women more. I also realized that I am instinctively more attracted to healthy, curvy girls than petite girls, and at least one of my comrades seems to be in agreement.

Hooray!

No comments: