Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year

I had all kinds of neat shit I've been meaning to post about, regarding the English language and several inspirational quotes and such, but another holiday has sent me home feeling awful. I really just want to mark, at this moment, that this 2012 year has been rung in as completely horrible and disappointing, not the least of which is due to being ditched by a girl I really like, who I'd have been happy to be in the same building as. I've had very short recesses from depression, which were quickly taken care of by unexpected full page pictures of the last girl to incinerate my heart and things of the like. My hopeful statement for the year, be there any, is that there is so much room for improvement that if I look back on this moment, I can easily call this year the best since '98.

No comments: