Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cycles

It's really getting to me again, being aware of all the life going on in the outside world.

I check my facebook, only to see that everyone in the know had a blast, this rad girl is now dating this douchebag, that perfect girl is still happy with that douchebag, and that guy who fucked every girl I've ever liked is one of the 6 people that facebook wants to announce is my friend. No, he isn't. I added him because I know him, which is probably information he uses to woo the girl I daydream about. Fucker.

So I'm taking the ostrich route. Turning up the "Jake" knob, and turning down the "Everything Else" knob.

I don't need a friends list. Most of them are acquaintances anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree about the friends list thing. Most of the people are just folks that you might have passed in the hallway in ninth grade and they happen to remember your name.

I didnt realize you had a blog. I will be back.

Anonymous said...

After I moved, I deleted most of my friends from facebook. God, it was liberating.