Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Burn Before Reading

So, drunkenly, I decided the other night to write a pretty long message to a girl through facebook, telling her how she makes me feel, how I appreciate everything about her, and all that stuff that keeps me hoping she'll call or show up somewhere. I spent a long time wording everything perfectly and trying to make sure that even if she wasn't interested, she would still take it as a compliment. Then I deleted it. It is a hard lesson to learn and make a practice of, but it seems the only way to keep something you really like is to never, ever show any appreciation.

A statement of satisfaction is a kiss of death.

No comments: