Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Sunday, December 18, 2011

So I Had My Family Holiday Party...

...and I gave my dad his present, as he was the name drawn for me as a recipient of a gift. Said gift, and I'm drunk, turned out to be a painting of an ape favoring Mrs. Slides, from William Castle's "House on Haunted Hill", who scared my dad and my sister and myself since early childhood. My joy in this painting came from Dad saying he wouldn't hang it in his room because it may scare him, nor in his office because someone may steal it. I feel myself an effective artist. Beyond that, there was something very strong I wanted to express, but fuck it, I'm drunk. Women want money, men want poon tang, I want truth. Truth with pretty eyes. And poon tang. My rad sister in law got me oil paints and brushes. I'm absurdly grateful! Glad, regardless, to be done with the holidays, to be saved by a worthy New Year's kiss...

No comments: