Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Thursday, December 1, 2011

An Observation

I have said many times that I believe love is the most destructive force in the world. My case- I constantly aim to be honest with myself and everyone on all counts, regardless of mood or motive. I try to be righteous, and all the virtuous adjectives, but when I share love with a woman, I become the most entirely unforgivable person in her life. Maybe it isn't love to blame. I think there's a purity about honesty that goes far unappreciated. I want to be painfully honest now, because I'm waking up to the fact that most friends in the world hold each other at arm's length. I feel now that the only people I should even consider keeping around in any capacity are the ones who do not fear the truth about me and vice versa.

No comments: