Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Woke Up Sober

The truth of the recent matter still has me feeling pretty reduced, but I got the truth. She cared enough to be honest. Her efforts to defend herself were, I suppose, to be expected, but they were frustrating. I reacted probably a lot more strongly than was necessary. But in the end, I feel like I deserved the entire truth, and she deserved to know what her actions will do to a person.

If anyone knows who I'm talking about, I'd like to make it known that I don't hate her, or think she's a horrible person. What she did hurt me deeply, and I hurt her right back. The score is hopefully settled, and I have my closure. I hope she finds something positive from our heated conversation and uses it to keep a genuine happiness.

No comments: