Demand We Were Wolves!!!



Demand We Were Wolves in your city!
Learn more about the Eventful Demand for We Were Wolves

Upcoming Events by Eventful

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

I don't know if I'm just venting or reaching out or what, but I'm just stuck in that ol' holiday depression. I love my family dearly, but I can't do this anymore. I think I get lonely around this time of year, when togetherness is the big thing going on. When I'm with the ones I love the most, it really stands out in my mind that I don't have someone special. I'm not someone's special someone. I'm nobody's daddy or boyfriend. I'm an uncle, friend, and bandmate, which are all great, but I'm nobody's world, and I have no world. Believe it or not, I don't usually get to feeling this way. I do write about it when it happens though. I wish people could understand why I'd like to opt out of the holiday celebrations. I wish someone would just say "ok" instead of trying to tell me how much it would mean if I'd be around. Maybe I should retort that it'd mean a lot if they'd respect that this ruins me every year.

1 comment:

M.A.H said...

I have a daughter who was raised by another woman. My daughter was born on 12/30/12/. This time of the year is a mother bitch. I have never spent but 2 birthdays with my girl. The day she was born and the day she turned one. Just one Christmas was spent with her and it's a mother bitch. I am not sure where I am going with this as does not compare to what you are saying. I suppose while you are wishing not to come together with your family for the holidays is in contrast to that which makes me sad at this time of the year. Because I would give anything to be with my one true love, my daughter. On the same token I can relate. I wish you well and I hope that one day you find one worthy of your love.